Artificial grass is becoming increasingly popular because of the many benefits it provides. Below we have answered seven of the most common questions about artificial grass.
1. Is artificial grass safe? Definitely! Artificial turf has no pollen; therefore it is proven safe for children and pets.
2. Is it child and pet-friendly? Synthetic grass is known for its anti-microbial property which reduces bacteria reproduction, and we guarantee that our turf is kids and pet-friendly.
3. Is artificial grass easy to maintain? Yes! It’s easy to keep and doesn’t require a lot of watering and mowing, unlike natural grass. At Ecolawns, we offer cost-efficient synthetic lawn installation across Sydney.
4. Does artificial grass reduce pests? Certainly! Artificial turf eliminates stagnant water and dries quickly making and this helps keep your lawn free from pests.
5. Is artificial grass environment-friendly? Contrary to popular belief, artificial grass is environmentally-friendly. With its ability to control pests, artificial turf does not require pesticides, fungicides, and other harmful chemicals that can damage the environment.
6. Is artificial grass prone to discolouration or damage? No. High-quality artificial turf is durable and does not bare patches even with constant use. Since synthetic grass is known to reflect heat and is suitable for harsh climates, its green colour is not likely to fade. At Ecolawns, we offer artificial turf that feels and looks naturally green all year round regardless of the weather.
7. How long does artificial turf last? If maintained well, artificial grass can last up to 20 years. At Ecolawns, we provide long-lasting and durable artificial grass backed with up to 7 years warranty.