7 Most Common Questions about Artificial Grass Answered
The people of Sydney are turning to artificial grass because of its undeniable benefits. But, considering an alternative to natural grass is a big step, and requires a lot of questions that need answers to. That’s why our team at Eco Lawns have answered 7 most common questions about artificial grass for you. Read on to learn more about it.Is artificial grass safe?
- Is artificial grass safe? Definitely! Artificial grass is safe for children because its synthetic products produce no pollen—which lessens the probability of allergic reactions. Also, synthetic grass is known for its anti-microbial property which reduces bacteria reproduction in your lawn. At Eco Lawns, we ensure that our synthetic lawns are safe for children and pet-friendly.
- Is artificial grass easy to maintain? Yes. Artificial grass requires low-maintenance and does not need a lot of watering and mowing, unlike natural grass. Our company guarantees synthetic lawns that need minimum maintenance.
- Is it more expensive than having natural turf? No. Actually, having an artificial turf saves a lot of money (and water too). Since artificial grass is maintenance-friendly and needs no constant watering, homeowners do not need to pay higher bills on maintenance services. At Eco Lawns, we offer cost-efficient synthetic lawn installation services across Sydney.
- Does artificial grass reduce pests and bugs? Certainly! Artificial grass reduces turf-infesting insects because it is not prone to stagnant water. Artificial lawn drains water faster and better. In addition, since artificial grass is not a feeding source to insects, these pests cannot reproduce in the area long enough to damage the lawn. That’s why our team at Eco Lawns always ensure our synthetic grass to control pests and small bugs that harm your otherwise beautiful lawn.
- Is artificial grass environment-friendly? Contrary to popular belief, artificial grass is actually environmentally-friendly. With its ability to control pests, artificial turf does not require pesticides, fungicides, and other harmful chemicals that can damage the environment. Our company promotes innovation in environmental welfare, so we discourage the use of harmful chemicals to the environment with the technology of our synthetic lawns.
- Is artificial grass prone to discolouration and damage? No. High-quality artificial grass is durable and does not bare patches even with constant use. Since synthetic grass is known to reflect heat and is suitable for harsh climates, its green colour is not likely to fade. At Eco Lawns, we offer synthetic grass that feels and looks naturally green in the long run.
- How long does artificial turf last? Artificial grass lasts for 15-20 years. Unlike natural grass which is prone to constant damage, artificial grass is more long-lasting. Our company provides high-quality synthetic grass and excellent synthetic turf installation that secure durability and aesthetic value to our customers’ lawns.