If you have a cricket pitch that needs a little TLC or you’re thinking about creating a new games space for your sports centre, synthetic grass is the way to go.
A rising number of cricket clubs and sports centres are choosing synthetic grass for their pitches and playing surfaces.
There are plenty of perks to investing in artificial sports grass and as Sydney’s synthetic cricket pitches experts, we’re going to tell you why.
As synthetic sports grass experts, we’ve noticed a big uptake in artificial grass for cricket playing surfaces—and for good reason…
- Synthetic cricket pitches are incredibly durable and can withstand plenty of footfall which means that they last for decades. An excellent return on investment.
- While regular pitches are turfed with high-grade sports grass that require a great deal of maintenance, synthetic cricket pitches need minimal maintenance, saving you time and money in the process.
- Synthetic pitches don’t need constant watering so they are sustainable and environmentally-friendly.
- Top-quality synthetic sports grass enhances the look and feel of a cricket pitch, making the playing experience more enjoyable and rewarding.
While artificial sports turf offers its fair share of benefits, without professional installation, it will never live up to its full potential.
Getting the synthetic pitch installation process just right requires an expert hand as well as a keen eye for detail.
To get everything just right, it’s important to set the right base, ensure your measurements are spot on, select the right edging for your grass, and work with the right tools for the job (you also need to know how to use them).
You can, of course, tackle the installation process yourself but for 100% success and longevity, we recommend calling in the synthetic cricket pitches experts.
- We offer a solid seven-year warranty on all of our products
- Our artificial grass varieties are safe and naturally green
- Every one of our products is durable and has a life span of 25 years
- Our prices are flexible, affordable and we’re the best at what we do
- Every one of our (over) 20 synthetic grass varieties are non-toxic and suitable for use all year round.
If you’re wondering what makes a good cricket pitch, in short its one that is affordable, easy to maintain, looks great, and provides an exceptional playing experience regardless of your ability.
When it comes to cricket pitches that will provide all of these key qualities while standing the test of time, synthetic grass delivers. And, we know how to make it happen.
So, if you’re looking for a synthetic cricket pitches expert near you, call us on (02) 4702 1149 or fill out our form for a FAST FREE quote. We look forward to hearing from you.