In Sydney having a beautiful lawn, all year round matters to every homeowner. Maintaining natural grass is hard, and it’s one of the primary reasons why people are switching to artificial turf.
We all know that having real grass is very good for the environment, but if you don’t have enough time for maintenance, it can make your lawn look dull. Below we listed some of the best reasons why you should switch to artificial grass.
1. Artificial grass does not require any mowing and watering – allowing you save time, energy and money too! Who doesn’t want to converse time, money and energy by the way?
2. Conserve water – Artificial turf doesn’t require watering which means you can converse water and a bit of cash on water bills yet; you can still have a beautiful lawn all year round.
3. Help minimise allergies – Artificial grass can be cleaned easily, thus with a simple sweeping, dust and dirt can be taken off quickly. If your family are allergic to dust, switching to an artificial lawn is a good choice.
4. Less maintenance – the fact that artificial grass doesn’t require watering, mowing, and fertilising, you can be sure that you won’t need to spend extra cash on maintenance.
5. Environmental benefits – artificial turf is ecologically helpful as it doesn’t require fertilising. Natural grass produces oxygen; however, it needs to be fertilised, which in the long run, destroys the health of the soil.
If you’d like us to supply and install new artificial lawn to your property in Sydney, please call us at (02) 4702 1149 or fill in our contact form and we’ll be happy to assist you.